New Consumer Goods research report from Datamonitor is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/22/2013 -- Innovation in air freshener products is driven by consumer interest in novel and more indulgent sensory experiences. This report covers a wide variety of air freshener products and uses Datamonitor's TrendSights mega-trend framework to classify key consumers and product trends impacting the category globally.
Scope of this Report:
- Each section contains a concise SWOT analysis that outlines how each TrendSights mega-trend can be applied to the air fresheners category.
- Consumer insight analysis covering 23 countries globally highlights the key attitudes and behaviors driving consumers' choice of air fresheners.
- Case studies and product examples throughout the brief showcase interesting and innovative air freshener products from across the globe.
- Key considerations and potential opportunities have been identified based on consumer preferences and recent product innovations in this category.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The economic downturn has exacerbated consumers' tendency to stay at home. This has prompted an innovation shift from functional benefits to both functional and emotional benefits; that is, air freshener products that not only remove or mask nasty odors but that also enhance consumers' home environment.
Society is becoming more sterilized and health-oriented: 62% of consumers worldwide are concerned about the air quality of their homes. Much of this can be explained by consumers spending around 90% of their times indoors, being therefore repeatedly exposed to indoor air pollutants.
Keywords: air freshener, aerosol, electrical, continuous, pump, car air freshener, novel, fragrance, cocooning, indulgence, emotional connection, luxury, sterilized society, safety, health-consciousness, chemical-free, natural, sustainable, green, reusable packaging, biodegradable packaging, value for money, multi-functional.
Reasons to Get this Report:
- How do Datamonitor's mega-trends apply specifically to air freshener products? How is this likely to evolve over the next few years?
- What are some of the key product characteristics influencing consumer purchasing behavior in air care?
- Where is innovation occurring in air freshener products and what does it look like?
- Going forward, what are some of the potential opportunities and key considerations for air freshener brands?
- How are industry players using the online space to more effectively engage with consumers?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer and Innovation Trends in Household Cleaning Products
- Consumer Appliances in Turkey
- Consumer Appliances in Italy
- Air Fresheners in the United Kingdom
- Air Fresheners in France
- Air Fresheners in Germany
- Consumer Appliances in Denmark
- Consumer Appliances in the Netherlands
- Air Fresheners in Japan
- Air Fresheners in the United States
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)