New Retailing market report from Conlumino: "Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in India, 2013-2018"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/10/2014 -- "Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Development in India, 2013-2018" is the result of Conlumino's extensive market research covering the online retail industry in India. It provides the magnitude, growth, share, and dynamics of the online retail market in India. It is an essential tool for companies active across India's online retail value chain and for new companies considering entry into online the retail market in India. It provides data for historic and forecast online retail sales, and also includes the business environment and country risk related to India's online retail environment. In addition, it analyses the key consumer trends influencing the Indian online retail industry.
By examining best practice from the leading national large-scale online retailers (but specifically excluding the likes of Amazon, whose sites are well-known and vary little by country), as well as reviewing innovative approaches from smaller retailers, the report provides insights and ideas about how best to approach growing online sales for your business.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Online retailers are converting from the inventory model to marketplace model to cut down inventory costs
- The cash on delivery model of payment has become a necessary evil for online retailers, as more customers prefer paying after they receive the product
- Online retailers are targeting not only metros but also tier-II and tier-III cities.
- Online retailers are raising funds to rapidly expand operations and acquire smaller players
- Electricals and electronics is the most sold category online and is forecast to be the most sold category in 2018
- Provides in-depth analysis of the latest trends in online consumer shopping, covering the factors driving online shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories), and reviews of the latest best practice in online retail site design
- Based on the latest data, the report not only provides details of the size and growth of this increasingly important channel, it also provides essential context on the penetration of online sales by product groups, how growth has developed over time, and key factors that will drive this market in the future
Reasons to Get This Report
- The report helps to improve market and strategic planning using highly granular, forward-looking market data. Detailed category coverage is provided, covering 26 products, across nine product groups that include: Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods, Book, News and Stationery, Electricals and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health & Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, and Sports and Leisure Equipment
- Understand the consumer behavior and online trends in India
- Understand which products will be the major winners and losers in the online arena in the coming years
- Learn from best practice approaches outlined in the case studies of leading online retailers
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Flipkart, Myntra, Snapdeal, Yebhi, Lenskart, Amazon, Fashionandyou, Aaramshop, Zopnow, Label corp
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in Australia, 2013
- Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in South Korea, 2013
- Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in South Africa, 2013-2018
- Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in South Africa, 2013
- Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in Spain, 2013
- Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in Italy, 2013
- Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in South Korea, 2013-2018
- Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in Germany, 2013
- Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in France, 2013
- Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in China, 2013-2018