Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Consumer Electronics in Brazil", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/26/2013 -- After strong performances in 2010 and 2011, the consumer electronics market in Brazil recorded slower growth in 2012. This was a result of falling consumer confidence related to an economic slowdown, with real GDP posting growth of just 0.9%. Expenditure on consumer electronics was also impacted by growing indebtedness among consumers following significant government incentives in the field of consumer credit, including home lending.
Euromonitor International's Consumer Electronics in Brazil report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Computers and Peripherals, In-Car Entertainment, In-Home Consumer Electronics, Portable Consumer Electronics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Electronics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Electronics in Saudi Arabia
- Consumer Electronics in Ukraine
- Consumer Electronics in South Korea
- Consumer Electronics in Chile
- Consumer Electronics in Venezuela
- Consumer Electronics in Hong Kong, China
- Consumer Electronics in Poland
- Consumer Electronics in France
- Consumer Electronics in Thailand
- Consumer Electronics in Singapore