Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Consumer Foodservice By Location in Denmark", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/25/2013 -- Consumer foodservice posted 4% value growth despite the worsening economic crisis in 2012. This had a positive impact on outlets in all types of locations, although geographically the Danish capital Copenhagen drove growth, whilst the consumer foodservice sales declined in most places in the province. Inspired by the emergence of New Nordic cuisine, Danish consumers are increasingly interested in gourmet gastronomy, fine dining and eating out in general. This trend is primarily present in...
Euromonitor International's Consumer Foodservice by Location in Denmark report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Consumer Foodservice Through Leisure, Consumer Foodservice Through Lodging, Consumer Foodservice Through Retail, Consumer Foodservice Through Standalone, Consumer Foodservice Through Travel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Foodservice by Location market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Spain
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Norway
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Turkey
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Bulgaria
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Australia
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Brazil
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Finland
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Hungary
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Mexico
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Sweden