Fast Market Research recommends "Consumer Foodservice in Bulgaria" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/12/2013 -- In the middle of 2012, consumer foodservice in Bulgaria was affected by the EU crisis along with the rest of the Bulgarian economy. As many people lost their jobs and most companies made efforts to limit their expenses, value growth and the number of outlets stagnated in most consumer foodservice areas. Furthermore, many tourists decided to pick cheaper options such as all-inclusive ones, so competition was very fierce among companies for every tourist and customer. This came to have a negative...
Euromonitor International's Consumer Foodservice in Bulgaria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Consumer Foodservice by Location, Consumer Foodservice by Type.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Foodservice market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Foodservice in Romania
- Consumer Foodservice in Mexico
- Consumer Foodservice in Indonesia
- Consumer Foodservice in Greece
- Consumer Foodservice in the United Kingdom
- Consumer Foodservice in Sweden
- Consumer Foodservice in Hungary
- Consumer Foodservice in Norway
- Consumer Foodservice in Finland
- Consumer Foodservice in Chile
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)