New Food research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/23/2013 -- Consumer foodservice showed double-digit growth in 2012 despite the economic slowdown. A rise in disposable incomes, coupled with companies expanding their reach in second- and third-tier cities, helped the robust growth. Strong performances by fast food players and pizza full-service restaurants helped in attaining solid growth. Despite challenges like high rents and inflation the category showed a strong potential for growth. Fast food operators opened new outlets in smaller towns to maximise...
Euromonitor International's Consumer Foodservice in India report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Consumer Foodservice by Location, Consumer Foodservice by Type.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Foodservice market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Foodservice in Bulgaria
- Consumer Foodservice in Romania
- Consumer Foodservice in Ukraine
- Consumer Foodservice in Denmark
- Consumer Foodservice in Australia
- Consumer Foodservice in Mexico
- Consumer Foodservice in Portugal
- Consumer Foodservice in Colombia
- Consumer Foodservice in Indonesia
- Consumer Foodservice in the United Kingdom