New Food research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/26/2013 -- Consumer foodservice in Norway grew significantly in retail value terms in 2011 in comparison to 2010. The economic downturn in Europe in 2011 affects somewhat the economy but did not have a negative impact on the Norwegian economy because Norway was less exposed to the crisis. Norwegians continued to enjoy a good economy due the rapid increase in oil prices in recent years which drove the strong growth of Norwegians' incomes. Consequently, this situation positively influenced consumer...
Euromonitor International's Consumer Foodservice in Norway report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Consumer Foodservice by Location, Consumer Foodservice by Type.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Foodservice market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Foodservice in Brazil
- Consumer Foodservice in Italy
- Consumer Foodservice in Hungary
- Consumer Foodservice in France
- Consumer Foodservice in Germany
- Consumer Foodservice in Finland
- Consumer Foodservice in Romania
- Consumer Foodservice in South Korea
- Consumer Foodservice in Belgium
- Consumer Foodservice in Russia