Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Consumer Lifestyles in South Africa", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/27/2014 -- While South Africa remains the most unequal country in the world in terms of income distribution, its middle class continues to expand, driving robust growth in consumption expenditure as consumers flock to the country's steadily increasingly number of shopping malls. Meanwhile, improved access to retroviral drugs is helping the country to emerge from a 20-year HIV/Aids crisis that saw life expectancy plunge to not much more than 50 years during the mid-noughties.
Euromonitor's Consumer Lifestyles in South Africa report analyses factors influencing national consumer expenditure. Consumer lifestyles reports include coverage of: population, urban development, home ownership, household profiles, labour, income, consumer and family expenditure, health, education, eating habits, drinking habits, shopping habits, personal grooming, clothing, leisure habits, savings and investments, media, communication, transport and travel and tourism. Use this report to understand the factors influencing a nation's lifestyle choices.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Lifestyles market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Haircare Market in South Africa to 2017
- The Future of the Oral Hygiene Market in South Africa to 2017
- The Future of the Skincare Market in South Africa to 2017
- The Future of the Feminine Hygiene Market in South Africa to 2017
- The Future of the Male Toiletries Market in South Africa to 2017
- The Future of the Make-up Market in South Africa to 2017
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in South Africa to 2017
- The Future of the Personal Hygiene Market in South Africa to 2017
- Consumer Electronics in South Africa
- The Future of the Suncare Market in South Africa to 2017