Recently published research from GlobalData, "Covidien plc (COV) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/27/2013 -- Covidien plc (Covidien) is a leading global healthcare company. It carries out the development, manufacture and marketing of medical devices and supplies, diagnostic imaging products, pharmaceuticals, and other healthcare products for use in the operating room and other hospital settings, long-term care, physician's clinics, and at home. The company operates in three segments, namely, Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Supplies. Covidien has about 350 manufacturing, distribution and other facilities throughout the world, which handle production, assembly, quality assurance testing, packaging and sterilization of products. The company operates across Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Covidien is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
The company focuses on thoughtfully designed innovations, based on extensive consumer insight, to meet the needs of clinicians and professionals. Covidien envisages establishing its position through the development of innovative products and enhancement of existing ones, internal development, strong partner relationships, strategic collaborations and acquisitions.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Covidien plc portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Covidien plc (COV) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Covidien plc (COV) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Epistem Holdings Plc (EHP) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Corin Group PLC - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- C. R. Bard, Inc. (BCR) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- GE Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis , 2013 Update
- Philips Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Siemens Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Qiagen N.V. (QIA) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update