New Financial Services market report from Euromonitor International: "Debit Cards in Brazil"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/26/2013 -- An increasing number of Brazilians adopted debit cards in 2012. This was due to several factors including increasing penetration of debit cards at retail establishments; consumers' growing familiarity with electronic payment instruments; and financial inclusion of low-income consumer groups. Fierce competition among card acquirers and operators contributed to increasing merchant acceptance of debit card payments for low value purchases. As card companies began offering better deals for POS...
Euromonitor International's Debit Transactions in Brazil report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Debit Transactions market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Debit Cards as Profit Drivers
- Cards and Payments Throughout Europe
- Emerging Opportunities in Poland's Cards and Payments Industry: Market Size, Trends and Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- Debit Cards in Thailand
- Emerging Opportunities in the Czech Republic's Cards and Payments Industry: Market Size, Trends and Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- Financial Cards and Payments in Poland
- Debit Cards in Spain
- Debit Cards in The Czech Republic
- Emerging Opportunities in the Indian Cards and Payments Market: Market Size, Trends and Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- Financial Cards and Payments in Germany