Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/17/2014 -- The number of debit cards in circulation in Hungary grew in 2013 to above 7.9 million, which is 3% improvement within a year. The total value of debit transactions was HuF2,267 billion, which is 12% growth compared to 2012 figures. Together with the also growing number of debit card transactions, reaching 290 million in 2013, it is clear that the usage of debit cards advanced in 2013. Banks' promotional activity such as offering discounts, cash back or other advantages if using a debit card has...
Euromonitor International's Debit Transactions in Hungary report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Debit Transactions market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Debit Cards Market in Estonia to 2017: Market Brief
- Debit Cards Market in Lithuania to 2017: Market Brief
- Debit Cards Market in Iran to 2017: Market Brief
- Debit Cards Market in Morocco to 2017: Market Brief
- Debit Cards Market in Latvia to 2017: Market Brief
- Debit Cards Market in Kazakhstan to 2017: Market Brief
- Debit Cards Market in Iceland to 2017: Market Brief
- Debit Cards Market in Oman to 2017: Market Brief
- Debit Cards Market in the Philippines to 2017: Market Brief
- Debit Cards Market in Slovenia to 2017: Market Brief