Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/27/2014 -- The most popular deodorant formats in Bolivia during the review period included deodorant roll-ons and deodorant sticks. However, in 2012 there were a wider variety of deodorant sprays available in Bolivia, which was the result of the activity of the category?s leading manufacturers to promote body sprays under brands which are already well-known to Bolivian consumers. For instance, it is now possible to find a wide variety of deodorant sprays under brands such as Dove, Rexona, Axe and Nivea. Direct selling companies are also following this trend and have begun to offer extensions of their fragrances brands in either deodorant roll-ons or deodorant sprays. Bolivia?s consumers, for their part, have responded favourably to this trend as deodorant sprays are often perceived as being more hygienic as they tend to leave less residue on the skin. However, there are many consumers who argue that deodorant sprays need to be used more frequently than other deodorant formats in order to achieve the same results.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Unilever Andina Bolivia SA continued to lead deodorants in 2012 with a 37% value share, while Beiersdorf Bolivia SA was in second position with a 25% value. The deodorants brands of these two companies include Dove and Nivea, each of which is very well distributed, eminently affordable and able to benefit from their longstanding presence in Bolivia and strong reputations. Many Bolivian consumers trust these brands and are also very willing to try new products and brands launched by these companies. For instance, Rexona performed well during 2012 because the majority of Bolivian consumers know that the Rexona brand belongs to the same company which manufactures the very popular Dove brand. Towards the end of the review period, the Rexona brand became very popular among younger consumers, specifically teenagers and young adults, because its brand image is very attractive to these specific consumer groups.
Deodorants in Bolivia is expected to increase in constant value at a CAGR of 4% over the forecast period. The increasingly wide availability of deodorants in different aromas and formats and with various value-added benefits is expected to continue boosting sales of deodorants in Bolivia throughout the forecast period. Deodorants with long-lasting effects and deodorants which are suitable for sensitive skin are likely to be favoured by Bolivian women, while men are more likely to favour deodorants with strong fragrances and long-lasting effects.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Deodorants industry in Bolivia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Deodorants industry in Bolivia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Deodorants in Bolivia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Deodorants in Bolivia?
- What are the major brands in Bolivia?
- Which deodorant formats are seeing most dynamic growth?
- What are the key trends in product development?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Austria to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Mexico to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Belgium to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Malaysia to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Saudi Arabia to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Portugal to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in France to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Denmark to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in New Zealand to 2017