New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/10/2013 -- The Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC) has published draft strike prices for 14 green energy technologies, excluding nuclear and Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS). The Contract for Difference (CfD) strike prices will be offered to renewable energy developers from 2014.
- This report comprises of the draft strike prices for the renewables introduced as a change in the Electricity Market Reform policy unveiled by the Department of Energy and Climate Change.
- It also provides Industry experts opinion on this new regime.
- A forecast till 2020 about Electricity Market of UK has also been given in this report.
Reasons to Get This Report
- This report provides an overview of the steps taken by the UK government to promote renewable market.
- It also gives an insight about the growth of renewables in UK.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Climate Change Capital Limited - Alternative Energy - Investment Profile
- Renewable Energy Market in Asia-Pacific to 2020 - Amended Renewable Energy Targets Attract Increased Investment in Both Large and Small Scale Projects
- Europe Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2013
- Strike Energy Limited Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - 2012
- Renewable Energy Market in South and Central America to 2020 - Clean Development Mechanism Projects and Climate Financing to Increase Renewables Share in the Energy Mix
- Asia-Pacific Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2013
- Wind Power in Canada, Market Outlook to 2025 - Capacity, Generation, Market Share, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Renewable Policy Analysis - July, 2012
- Biomass Power in Canada, Market Outlook to 2025 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Solar PV in Canada, Market Outlook to 2025 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)