Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/17/2014 -- In 2013 depilatories demonstrated 6% current value growth, compared with a CAGR of 6% over the forecast period. This was due to the availability of depilatories which provide beauty salon effects. Turkish women largely prefer to receive depilatory services at beauty salons, which is a more expensive option. However, following the 2008 economic crisis it became too expensive to visit a beauty salon, and women started using home depilatory systems. This trend was followed by companies in depilatories, which launched a number of new products that provide a cleaner and softer depilatory finish, and increased their advertising investment. The higher number of new products, such as Veet Easy Strip with Shea Oil and Red Fruits, launched in 2013 by Reckitt Benckiser, also stimulated growth.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Depilatories industry in Turkey with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Depilatories industry in Turkey, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Depilatories in Turkey market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Depilatories in Turkey?
- What are the major brands in Turkey?
- What is the most prevalent format in hair removal products?
- What are the key product development trends in razors and blades?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Antiparasitics/Lice (Head and Body) Treatments, Antipruritics, Cold Sore Treatments, Haemorrhoid Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Medicated Shampoos, Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Topical Allergy Remedies/Antihistamines, Topical Antifungals, Topical Germicidals/Antiseptics, Vaginal Antifungals.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Dermatologicals in the US
- Dermatologicals in Israel
- Dermatologicals in Ireland
- Dermatologicals in Japan
- Dermatologicals in Bolivia
- Dermatologicals in Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Dermatologicals in Ukraine
- Dermatologicals in South Korea
- Dermatologicals in the United Arab Emirates
- Dermatologicals in Brazil