Fast Market Research recommends "Dermatologicals in Switzerland" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/22/2014 -- Dermatologicals continued its positive development in 2013. The growth derived from consumers' willingness to self-medicate to cure minor skin problems independently, rather than visiting a doctor. Hectic lifestyles and embarrassment were the key factors behind consumers' increasing willingness to self-medicate for dermatological problems.
Bayer (Schweiz) AG continued to lead dermatologicals in 2013, registering a static share of 18%. The company led vaginal antifungals with a 62% value share, thanks to the Gyno-Canesten brand range. Bayer's Bepanthen brand leads overall in dermatologicals; it is also the number one brand in antipruritics and nappy (diaper) rash treatments, where it saw its share rise in 2013. Bepanthen is available in different formats including cream, lotion and balsam and is promoted as a fast and effective solution for skin irritation.
Dermatologicals is expected to see a value CAGR of 2% at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period, which is in line with the performance recorded during the review period. Dermatologicals is likely to further benefit from the increasingly open attitudes of Swiss consumers towards health and personal appearance. In addition, it is expected to benefit from the growing number of people suffering allergies, especially in urban areas.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Medicated Skin Care industry in Switzerland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Medicated Skin Care industry in Switzerland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Medicated Skin Care in Switzerland market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Medicated Skin Care in Switzerland?
- What are the major brands in Switzerland?
- What are the most popular formats for acne treatments?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Dermatologicals in Japan
- Dermatologicals in Morocco
- Dermatologicals in France
- Dermatologicals in the US
- Dermatologicals in Thailand
- Dermatologicals in Israel
- Dermatologicals in Romania
- Dermatologicals in Brazil
- Dermatologicals in Belgium
- Dermatologicals in Ireland