Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/07/2014 -- Desserts in South Korea by Mintel Global Market Navigator provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2013. This comprises all packaged frozen, chilled and ambient products which are RTE or need preparation. Most products will contain sugar and/or sweeteners. Market value and volume comprises sales through all retail channels including direct to consumer. Market size for Desserts in South Korea is given in KRW and tonne with a minimum of five years' historical data. Market Forecast is provided for five years. Included with this snapshot is socio-economic data for South Korea. Population, Consumer Price Index (CPI), Gross Domestic Product (GDP), Exchange Rates.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Puddings/Desserts Market in South Korea to 2017
- Puddings/Desserts Market in South Africa to 2017
- The Future of the Dairy Food Market in South Korea to 2017
- The Future of the Dairy Food Market in South Africa to 2017
- Baby Food in South Africa (2013) - Market Sizes
- Processed Fish in South Africa (2013) - Market Sizes
- Butter & Yellow fats in South Africa (2013) - Market Sizes
- Desserts in Italy (2013) - Market Sizes
- Cheese in South Korea (2013) - Market Sizes
- Sweet Bakery in South Korea (2013) - Market Sizes