New Healthcare research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/09/2013 -- Digestive remedies was positively influenced in 2012 by the growing number of Austrians suffering from indigestion. According to trade press, as well as recent studies conducted in Austria, every third Austrian suffers from some kind of indigestion problem. The most common cause of indigestion is stressful lifestyles, to which many of the working population are exposed in Austria. Longer working hours and the lack of time for cooking at home frequently leads to rather unhealthy and irregular...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Austria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Digestive Remedies in Uzbekistan
- Digestive Remedies in Germany
- Digestive Remedies in South Korea
- Digestive Remedies in Switzerland
- Digestive Remedies in China
- Digestive Remedies in Turkey
- Digestive Remedies in Estonia
- Digestive Remedies in Latvia
- Digestive Remedies in Italy
- Digestive Remedies in New Zealand