New Healthcare market report from Euromonitor International: "Digestive Remedies in Germany"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/22/2014 -- In 2013, digestive remedies recorded current value growth of 1% in Germany. The category benefited from developments such as new line extensions and new products from Boehringer Ingelheim. However, value growth in digestive remedies varied greatly, with digestive enzymes declining by 1% in current value terms while proton pump inhibitors recorded double-digit value growth of 23%.
Boehringer Ingelheim continued to lead digestive remedies in Germany in 2013, further gaining ground to reach a value share of 23%. The company maintained its leading position thanks to its three main brands - Dulcolax, Laxoberal and Buscopan. Furthermore, Boehringer Ingelheim benefited in 2013 from the switch in diarrhoeal remedies of the active ingredient racecadotril, which enabled it to introduce its Vaprino brand.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Digestive remedies is set to post a value CAGR decline of 1% at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period. This performance will be largely down to the expected healthier eating habits of consumers, which will in all likelihood reduce the need for digestive remedies. In addition, many consumers are expected to adopt preventative measures in order to avoid or alleviate digestive-related issues.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Digestive Remedies industry in Germany with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Digestive Remedies industry in Germany, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Digestive Remedies in Germany market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Digestive Remedies in Germany?
- What are the major brands in Germany?
- Are there any herbal/traditional home-made digestive remedies, like charcoal, which compete strongly with standard medicinal products?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Digestive Remedies in Japan
- Digestive Remedies in Israel
- Digestive Remedies in Saudi Arabia
- Digestive Remedies in the United Kingdom
- Digestive Remedies in Belgium
- Digestive Remedies in Romania
- Digestive Remedies in Brazil
- Digestive Remedies in Portugal
- Digestive Remedies in South Korea
- Digestive Remedies in the Czech Republic