Fast Market Research recommends "Direct Selling in the Netherlands" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/24/2014 -- Despite the heavy competition from Internet retailing, direct selling managed to limit the loss of sales value in 2013 to -1% in current terms, which considering the high levels of competition could have been a lot worse. Many categories within direct selling performed well in 2013, as the leading players in this category continued to invest in building relationships with their consumer base in order to combat competition from, for instance, online companies.
Herbalife remained the leading player in direct selling. The company is active in this category with a range of beauty and personal care and consumer healthcare products, and has enjoyed success in marketing these products through direct selling. In recent years the company lost some share in direct selling as it was struggling to deal with the tough economic situation, but in 2013 Herbalife managed to register a modest increase in share.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The outlook for the forecast period is negative. Although it is expected that leading players such as Herbalife, Amway and Oriflame will continue to do well, the smaller players in this category are likely to suffer a decline in sales. The main reason for this is that there is likely to be more intense competition from Internet retailing. This category is expected to see continued high growth, and this is likely to be at the expense of smaller players in direct selling, which will not be able to keep up with the more professional major players in the channel, and the pressure from alternative non-store options such as Internet retailing.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Direct Selling industry in Netherlands with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Direct Selling industry in Netherlands, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Direct Selling in Netherlands market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- Who are the leading retailers in Netherlands?
- How important is direct selling in Netherlands?
- How is the direct selling channel being affected by the growth of internet retailing?
- What strategies are direct sellers employing to compete in a multi-channel environment?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Direct Selling in Denmark
- Direct Selling in Egypt
- Direct Selling in the US
- Direct Selling in Peru
- Direct Selling in Argentina
- Direct Selling in Colombia
- Direct Selling in Venezuela
- Direct Selling in the United Kingdom
- Direct Selling in Austria
- Direct Selling in Sweden