Fast Market Research recommends "Direct Selling in Venezuela" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/21/2015 -- Problems to import finished products and inputs caused severe scarcity in 2014. These product shortages limited sales and affected value growth in direct selling. Most of the players had to reduce their offer because they could not stock all of the items. Indeed, catalogues reduced the number of pages and showed a lower number of products and special promotions.
Multinationals dominate direct selling. The top five players in 2014 were Avon Cosmetics, Corporacion Belcorp, Vida Herbal Suplementos Alimenticios, Stanhome Panamericana and Alticor Venezuela CA, all international companies. There are some few local brands like Jade but they tend to have a low impact in the overall ranking.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Direct selling will remain as a relevant retailing channel by 2019. The cultural preference for this channel and strong company activity will support value growth of 10% at constant 2014 prices over the forecast period. Large players are expected to maintain an active presence through large networks and frequent introductions.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Direct Selling industry in Venezuela with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Direct Selling industry in Venezuela, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Direct Selling in Venezuela market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- Who are the leading retailers in Venezuela?
- How important is direct selling in Venezuela?
- How is the direct selling channel being affected by the growth of internet retailing?
- What strategies are direct sellers employing to compete in a multi-channel environment?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Direct Selling in Russia
- Direct Selling in Japan
- Direct Selling in India
- Direct Selling in the United Arab Emirates
- Direct Selling in Spain