Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/28/2014 -- Dog and cat food continued to be in the nascent stage in 2012. Such products are bought by only rich consumers in upmarket parts of metropolitan cities like Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore. Since such products have limited demand in an Indian context, their packaging was therefore dominated by a few pack types and sizes. For example, flexible packaging accounted for 73% of total packaging units in 2012. Flexible packaging is light in weight and protects dog and cat food from moisture, which means it has widespread application.
Over the forecast period dog and cat food packaging unit volume is expected see a CAGR of 13% to reach 41 million units. The majority of the packaging growth will be driven by demand for dog food packaging, as dog food is expected to continue to dominate volume over the forecast period.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Dog and Cat Food Packaging industry in India with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Dog and Cat Food Packaging industry in India, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Dog and Cat Food Packaging in India market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What are the major food pack types and how are they performing in India?
- How are consumption trends impacting the food packaging landscape?
- What have been the key trends seen in new packaging developments?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Cat Food, Dog Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in the United Kingdom
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in Switzerland
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in Germany
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in Indonesia
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in Argentina
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in Taiwan
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in Canada
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in South Africa
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in the US
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in the Philippines