New Manufacturing research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/26/2014 -- Dog and cat food packaging saw sales decline by 1% in unit volume terms, decreasing to 2.1 billion units in 2012. The shrinking population continued at the end of the review period, and the overall buying power of consumers also fell. Furthermore, a slow economy continued in 2012, and is forecast to remain uncertain, slowing overall consumption among consumers. Furthermore, economic uncertainty is limiting the number of consumers who decides to purchase new dogs and cats as pets. However, over the years dogs and cats have become more than just pets, increasingly being perceived as important members of the family for many owners. Consequently consumers are resistant in cutting down expenditure on dog and cat food products. With the health and wellness trend consumers have become increasingly conscious of the foods they provide to their dogs and cats, developing a stronger interest in more premium dog and cat food ranges.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Dog and cat food packaging is predicted to decline over the forecast period at a slow pace of less than 1% CAGR in unit volume terms. The Japanese economic situation is expected to remain uncertain, as economic growth in China is slowing down and the recoveries in the US and European countries are progressing slowly. Furthermore, the number of pets is predicted to decline over the forecast period, in line with population reduction and a fall in the number of households.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Dog and Cat Food Packaging industry in Japan with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Dog and Cat Food Packaging industry in Japan, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Dog and Cat Food Packaging in Japan market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What are the major food pack types and how are they performing in Japan?
- How are consumption trends impacting the food packaging landscape?
- What have been the key trends seen in new packaging developments?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Cat Food, Dog Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in Indonesia
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in the US
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in Poland
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in India
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in Switzerland
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in Spain
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in Turkey
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in Canada
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in the United Kingdom
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in Brazil