New Manufacturing research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/08/2014 -- In 2012, the unit volume of dog and cat food packaging continued to increase, driven by the sales volume growth of dog and cat food. As Korean consumers become more confident in spending on various packaged dog and cat food products, the sales volume of various dog and cat food products were growing positively over the review period. Over the review period, dog and cat food products became widely available in more diverse retail channels than before, including large chain supermarkets/hypermarkets and internet shopping malls, and this trend encouraged consumers to purchase more dog and cat food products for their pets. In addition, South Korean consumers' growing preference for small packs of dog and cat food for convenience in serving and storing contributed to the unit volume growth of dog and cat food packaging in 2012.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
In the forecast period the unit volume of dog and cat food packaging is expected to grow positively, backed by continued sales volume growth of dog and cat food products. In South Korea the sales volume of dog and cat food is expected to increase due to the growing demands for more nutritious and convenient dog and cat food products. Although dog food will continue to account for a dominant share of sales volume, cat food will continue to post the faster sales volume growth and packaging unit volume growth in the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Dog and Cat Food Packaging industry in South Korea with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Dog and Cat Food Packaging industry in South Korea, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Dog and Cat Food Packaging in South Korea market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What are the major food pack types and how are they performing in South Korea?
- How are consumption trends impacting the food packaging landscape?
- What have been the key trends seen in new packaging developments?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Cat Food, Dog Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in South Africa
- The Future of the Pet Care Packaging Market in South Africa to 2018: Consumption of Primary, Outer and Closure Packaging
- The Future of South Africa Pet Care Packaging to 2017
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in Indonesia
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in the US
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in Italy
- The Future of South Korea Pet Care Packaging to 2017
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in Poland
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in India
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in South Africa to 2018: Consumption of Primary, Outer, Closure and Multi-pack Packaging