Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Dried Processed Food in Colombia", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/08/2014 -- In Colombia, rice and pasta hold the largest share of dried processed food, and although there have been some developments in flavoured rice and fortified pasta, basic products still dominate sales. The movement towards further developments of value-added products has been slow, as the high prices that value-added products maintain limits demand from most consumers.
Euromonitor International's Dried Processed Food in Colombia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Dehydrated Soup, Dessert Mixes, Dried Pasta, Dried Ready Meals, Instant Noodles, Instant Soup, Plain Noodles, Rice.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Dried Processed Food market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Fish and Seafood Market in Colombia to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Packaged Food in Colombia
- The Future of the Fish and Seafood Market in Colombia to 2017
- Packaged Food in Brazil
- Packaged Food in Italy
- Packaged Food in Mexico
- Packaged Food in Russia
- Packaged Food in Peru
- Packaged Food in France
- Packaged Food in Switzerland