Fast Market Research recommends "Dried Processed Food in the Czech Republic" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/03/2015 -- The increasing tendency of Czech consumers to prepare healthier meals for themselves and their families at home supported growth in retail volume sales of rice, dried pasta and plain noodles in 2014. Moreover, both the health and wellness trend and the growing interest in various types of international cuisine had an increasingly visible influence on consumer choices within these categories. In dried pasta, for example, rising health awareness among consumers fuelled stronger demand for...
Euromonitor International's Dried Processed Food in Czech Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2010-2014, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2019 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Dehydrated Soup, Dessert Mixes, Dried Pasta, Dried Ready Meals, Instant Noodles, Instant Soup, Plain Noodles, Rice.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Dried Processed Food market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Fish and Seafood Market in Czech Republic to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Packaged Food in the Czech Republic
- Packaged Food in Dominican Republic
- Pasta in Belgium
- Dried Processed Food in Dominican Republic