Fast Market Research recommends "Drinking Milk Products in Sweden" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/12/2014 -- Over the review period private label milk had a modest influence on drinking milk products. Everything changed in late-2012 when Arla Foods AB was forced to sell its newly acquired Grado Mejeri due to competitive legislation. Several players entered into a bidding war and Sweden's second biggest retailer, Coop Sverige AB, won the possibility to increase its own dairy production. It decided to scale up the production and thereby affected the market balance. ICA Sverige AB responded and entered a...
Euromonitor International's Drinking Milk Products in Sweden report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Flavoured Milk Drinks, Flavoured Powder Drinks, Milk, Non-Dairy Milk Alternatives, Powder Milk.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Drinking Milk Products market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Drinking Milk Products in Chile
- Drinking Milk Products in Pakistan
- Drinking Milk Products in Azerbaijan
- Drinking Milk Products in Austria
- Drinking Milk Products in Russia
- Drinking Milk Products in China
- Drinking Milk Products in Venezuela
- Drinking Milk Products in Kazakhstan
- Drinking Milk Products in Hungary
- Drinking Milk Products in the United Kingdom