New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "East Africa: Poised for Growth"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/30/2013 -- Tourism arrivals to East Africa grew by 5% in 2012 and continued growth is expected over the forecast period. Good economic growth is bringing new source markets to East Africa, such as the BRICs, and rising disposable incomes and urbanisation are driving business domestic and regional travel. As a result, East Africa is seeing a number of international airlines and hotels enter the market. This will make the region more competitive, offering higher quality services in the medium to long term.
Euromonitor International's East Africa: Poised for Growth global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Travel and Tourism market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market from innovation, pricing, channel distribution to economic/lifestyle influences. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and outlines the criteria for success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Car Rental, Demand Factors, Health and Wellness Tourism, Tourism Flows Domestic, Tourism Flows Inbound, Tourism Flows Outbound, Tourism Receipts and Expenditure, Tourist Attractions, Transportation, Travel Accommodation, Travel Retail.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel and Tourism market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Haircare Market in South Africa to 2017
- The Future of the Skincare Market in South Africa to 2017
- Global Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry, 2013 - Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Active and Planned Terminals to 2017
- The World Pharmaceutical Markets Fact Book 2012
- The World Medical Market Fact Book 2013
- The World Pharmaceutical Markets Fact Book 2013
- Refining Industry Outlook in Middle East and Africa, 2013 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Refineries to 2017
- Global LNG Industry, 2013 - Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Active and Planned Liquefaction and Regasification Terminals to 2017
- Planned LNG Terminals Market - Global Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Capacity Forecasts to 2017
- Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) and Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) Industry to 2017 - Extensive E&P Activity in Brazil's Pre-Salt Areas to Drive Growth
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)