Recently published research from GlobalData, "EBS Technologies GmbH - Product Pipeline Analysis", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/26/2013 -- EBS Technologies GmbH (EBS) is a medical device company, based in Germany. It develops an innovative therapeutic application for the treatment of neurological disorders, which are caused by stroke or brain injury. The company markets its product through its brand name NEXT WAVE. EBS's technology NEXT WAVE is a prototype device for non-invasive electrical stimulation, which are used in clinical trials. The company's technology is safety and effective in reducing vision defects after stroke or brain injury. In addition 30 stroke patients with speech disorders (aphasia) were treated with EBS technology with a significant recovery of language comprehension and production.EBS is headquartered in Kleinmachnow, Germany.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the EBS Technologies GmbH portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Technolas Perfect Vision GmbH - Product Pipeline Analysis
- CerboMed GmbH - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Eurocor GmbH - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Aachen Resonance GmbH - Product Pipeline Analysis
- NanoString Technologies, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Life Technologies Corporation (LIFE) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Innocoll Technologies Ltd - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Covalon Technologies Ltd. (COV) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Tissue Regeneration Technologies, LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Proplex Technologies, Llc - Product Pipeline Analysis