Fast Market Research recommends "Emergency Contraception in Pakistan" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/17/2013 -- Three primary reasons have blocked development of a market for emergency contraceptives in Pakistan. Firstly, the majority of Pakistani consumers are Muslims who are brought up with the belief that abortions are not allowed in Islam unless there is a psychological or physical danger to the health of the pregnant woman. Many local Islamic scholars are well respected in their pertinent sects and consumer masses tend to follow their opinion. Given limited awareness about how emergency...
Euromonitor International's Emergency Contraception in Pakistan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Emergency Contraception market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Emergency Contraception in Estonia
- Emergency Contraception in Denmark
- Emergency Contraception in Norway
- Emergency Contraception in India
- Emergency Contraception in Tunisia
- Emergency Contraception in Romania
- Emergency Contraception in Kenya
- Emergency Contraception in Spain
- Emergency Contraception in Nigeria
- Emergency Contraception in China
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)