Fast Market Research recommends "Emergency Contraception in the Netherlands" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/17/2013 -- OTC emergency contraception began when these products were switched from prescription only to OTC in late 2004. Despite initially more optimistic prospects, sales have remained relatively low in the Netherlands, perhaps explained by the relatively low level of unwanted pregnancies amongst the young population.
Euromonitor International's Emergency Contraception in Netherlands report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Emergency Contraception market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Emergency Contraception in Finland
- Emergency Contraception in Latvia
- Emergency Contraception in Estonia
- Emergency Contraception in Canada
- Emergency Contraception in Bulgaria
- Emergency Contraception in India
- Emergency Contraception in Romania
- Emergency Contraception in the US
- Emergency Contraception in Switzerland
- Emergency Contraception in South Africa
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)