Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/11/2014 -- The eyewear industry is a consolidated competitive environment, led by global manufacturers employing global growth strategies. However, there are niches in the industry that are left unaddressed, and these provide openings for new, small and emerging business models. This report analyses what these emerging business models are, and how they are slowly changing the eyewear landscape.
Euromonitor International's Emerging Business Models in Eyewear global briefing offers detailed strategic analysis of the global Eyewear market by pinpointing growth sectors, emerging trends, economic/lifestyle influences, highlights categories and geographies as well as pressing industry issues that are driving growth. The report identifies leading companies and brands within the competitive landscape, which feeds into shaping marketing and distribution strategies. From the latest cosmetics and coloured contact lenses to prescription glasses and frames, Euromonitor International offers an incisive snapshot of the Eyewear industry. Forecasts illustrate how the market is predicted to develop, regulatory shifts as well as opportunities to be seized for further growth.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Contact Lenses, Spectacles.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Eyewear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Global Food Industry Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Food Industry
- Global Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Beverage Industry
- 2020 Foresight Report: No Magic Bullet - Wealth Management Models
- 2020 Foresight Report: Business Strategy for Targeting HNWIs - Emerging Opportunities, Trends and Profitable Operating Models in Asia-Pacific
- Global Business Survey: MandA Trends and Key Markets for Growth in 2013-2014
- Global Business Survey: Revenue Growth Trends and Key Markets for Growth in 2013-2014
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Global Packaging Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Marketing Strategies in the Global Packaging Industry
- Global Packaging Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Packaging Industry