New Energy market report from GlobalData: "Emission Reduction Efforts and Smarter Grids Push Electric Drive Bus Deployments"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/13/2013 -- GlobalData's report "Emission Reduction Efforts and Smarter Grids Push Electric Drive Bus Deployments" provides an analysis on how global emission reduction efforts along with smart grids are enabling faster deployment of electric drive buses. Global emission reduction efforts are leading to growth in the number of electric drive buses. Governments worldwide have come up with carbon reduction targets and aim to make use of effective measures to reduce emissions. Electric buses emit fewer pollutants compared to conventional diesel buses. The provisions provided by smart grids are also playing a key role in the development of electric buses. Apart from carbon emissions, other benefits such as reduced maintenance and fuel costs, smoother operations, reduced noise, and reduced capacity for electricity generation, have also enhanced the growth of electric buses. Countries such as the US, Canada, Japan, South Korea, Netherlands and the UK have come up with plans and policies that will lead to increased fuel efficiency and therefore drive the deployment of electric drive buses as a solution for the achievement of emissions reduction.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Utilization of low-carbon emission targets for increasing the demand of electric buses.
- The role played by smart grid provisions for facilitating growth of electric buses.
- The economic and societal benefits offered by electric buses.
- Plans and policies enabling the growth of electric bus deployment.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Gain insight on the role of global emission reduction efforts and smart grid for enabling faster deployment of electric buses.
- Comprehend the financial and societal benefits associated with the deployment of electric buses.
- Illustrations on how plans and policies are enabling faster deployment of electric drive buses.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Smart Grid Stakeholder Analysis - Economic Impact of Smart Grid Technology Deployments
- Azure Dynamics Corporation (AZD) - Clean Technology - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Global Low (Zero) Emission Vehicle Market By Degree Of Hybridization & Type Of Traction Battery Used, Forecast, Market Trends & Analysis (2012 - 2017)
- Smart Grid Landscape in Europe - Market Size, Key Issues, Regulations, Investment Analysis and Outlook to 2020
- Portland General Electric Company - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2012 Update
- General Electric Company (GE) - Clean Technology - Deals and Alliances Profile
- The Kansai Electric Power Company, Inc. - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2012 Update
- Asia-Pacific Smart Grids Market to 2020 - Government Initiatives and Longer-Term Strategic Focus of Utilities Will Determine Future Uptake
- Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV) - Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020
- Enova Systems, Inc. (ENA) - Clean Technology - Deals and Alliances Profile