Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/05/2014 -- Exact Sciences Corporation (Exact) is a molecular diagnostics company. It focuses on the early detection and prevention of colorectal cancer. The company's proprietary non-invasive stool-based deoxyribonucleic acid (sDNA) screening technology is used to detect presence of colorectal pre-cancer and cancer. Its Cologuard test includes methods detects pre-cancerous polyps, DNA that sheds into stool and four stages of colorectal cancer. Exact contains DNA markers and protein markers to detect blood in stool utilizing an antibody-based Fecal Immunochemical Test (FIT). EXACT is headquartered in Madinson, Wisconsin, the US.
The company strategically focuses on to obtain FDA clearance for commercialization of Cologuard test. It also intends to maximize its patent portfolio against third parties to cover the methods to detect colorectal and other cancers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company's portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Exact Sciences Corporation
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Exact Sciences Corporation (EXAS) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Volcano Corporation (VOLC) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Corgenix Medical Corporation (CONX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Luminex Corporation (LMNX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Cordis Corporation - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Analogic Corporation (ALOG) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Oculus Innovative Sciences, Inc. (OCLS) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- MediPoint: Neurovascular Interventions - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Neurovascular Interventions - US Analysis and Market Forecasts
- Quanterix Corporation - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update