Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/18/2014 -- E-commerce retailers are the largest factor affecting sales through electronic and appliance specialist stores. In 2013, many retailers began to embrace show rooming, once decried as the death of electronics retailers. Retailers recognised that show rooming brings foot traffic into stores and once consumers are there it is their responsibility to close the sale. Retailers are hoping that their ability to educate consumers and demonstrate products will allow them to encourage a purchase.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers industry in USA with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers industry in USA, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in USA market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic number of stores, selling space and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- How big is the Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers channel in USA?
- Who are the leading retailers in USA?
- How are electronics and appliance specialists competing against the grocers?
- How is the internet affecting electronics and appliance specialists?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Fine Wines, Luxury Spirits.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in Argentina
- Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in Germany
- Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in Malaysia
- Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in Mexico
- Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in Thailand
- Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in Canada
- Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in China
- Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in Australia
- Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in Poland
- Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits in Indonesia