New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/10/2013 -- With evidence of a cooling in luxury goods demand in Asia, together with softer spending by tourists in Europe and North America, there has never been a more promising time for the luxury goods industry to ramp up investment in Latin America. The region's emerging middle class is highly aspirational and hungry for prestige brands, while the super rich are doing more of their shopping at home. Wealth is filtering from the capitals to small and mid-sized cities, bringing retail modernisation in it...
Euromonitor International's From Samba Surge to Aztec Tiger global briefing offers an insight into the size and shape of the luxury goods industry, highlights buzz topics, emerging trends as well as pressing industry issues, their effects on luxury goods retailing in markets around the world and on the development of consumers' shopping patterns. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success. In short, it identifies the opportunity zones within luxury goods industry
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Designer Apparel (Ready-to-Wear), Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits, Luxury Accessories, Luxury Cigars, Luxury Electronic Gadgets, Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces, Luxury Travel Goods, Luxury Writing Instruments and Stationery, Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Goods market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tiger Brands Limited (TBSJ) - Company Capsule
- Tiger Airways Holdings Limited (J7X) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Haco Tiger Brands (ea) Ltd in Home Care (Kenya)
- Travel and Tourism in Singapore to 2017
- The Future of Airlines in Singapore to 2017: Market Profile
- The Future of Airlines in Australia to 2017: Market Profile
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in South Africa
- Surge Energy Inc. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q1, 2013
- Surge Energy Inc. (SGY) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Red Tiger Mining Inc. (RMN) - Metals and Mining - Deals and Alliances Profile