New Retailing market report from Euromonitor International: "Furniture and Homewares Stores in Israel"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/02/2014 -- Home improvement and gardening stores saw a trend of rebranding and emphasising attractive prices, combined with convenience, in order to compete with online retailing and other channels. For example, Home Centers (DIY) and Electra Consumer Products rebranded outlets and changed their slogans, alongside emphasising their attractive prices and temporary sales.
The competitive landscape can be characterised by penetration of home and garden specialist retailers by retailers from other channels, such as the Fox Wizel chain, present in apparel, launching Fox Home. There were also attempts at penetration by international companies such as Kika, although there were significant challenges when it came to furniture. Price-sensitivity continues to strongly affect the landscape in terms of matching prices to consumers' purchasing power and demand, alongside offering an attractive range of products and convenience.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Home and garden specialist retailers is expected to see a slowdown in growth, with a value CAGR of 1% at constant 2013 prices, reaching NIS13.8 billion. The reasons for the slowdown include saturation, caused by a lack of differentiation amongst competitors, alongside price decreases as a leading strategy in order to maintain share, and the strengthening of internet retailing, such as Ikea's expected entry into this channel. This trend is expected to continue, and therefore revenues will slow. Meanwhile, the sales area is expected to enjoy a stable CAGR of 3%, thanks to companies enlarging outlets in order to attract consumers.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Furniture and Furnishings Stores industry in Israel with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Furniture and Furnishings Stores industry in Israel, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Furniture and Furnishings Stores in Israel market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic number of stores, selling space and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- How big is the Furniture and Furnishings Stores channel in Israel?
- Who are the leading retailers in Israel?
- Is convenience driving consumers' shopping habits aiding sales for forecourt retailers?
- How are independent furniture and furnishings stores competing against chains?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Furniture and Homewares Stores in Morocco
- Furniture and Homewares Stores in Turkey
- Furniture and Homewares Stores in the Netherlands
- Furniture and Homewares Stores in India
- Furniture and Homewares Stores in Thailand
- Furniture and Homewares Stores in Austria
- Furniture and Homewares Stores in South Korea
- Furniture and Homewares Stores in Hong Kong, China
- Furniture and Homewares Stores in Australia
- Furniture and Homewares Stores in Belgium