New Energy market report from MarketLine: "Gas Utilities in North America"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/21/2014 -- Introduction
Gas Utilities in North America industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the North America gas utilities market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The gas utilities market covers all natural gas consumption, net of distribution or transmission losses, by end-users in the following categories: industrial (including use as a feedstock and autogeneration), commercial and public-sector organizations, residential consumers, electric power generation (including combined heat and power but excluding autogeneration and heat plant), and other (including transport, agriculture, centralized heat plant, and other usage). Values are calculated from segment volumes and the average annual price of gas charged to end-users in each segment net of any applicable taxes.
- The North American gas utilities industry had total revenues of $191.5bn in 2012, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -11.6% between 2008 and 2012.
- Industry consumption volume increased with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.7% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 30,964.3 billion cubic feet in 2012.
- The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 0.6% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $197.3bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the gas utilities market in North America
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the gas utilities market in North America
Leading company profiles reveal details of key gas utilities market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the North America gas utilities market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the North America economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the North America gas utilities market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the North America gas utilities market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the North America gas utilities market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Gas Utilities - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Underground Gas Storage Industry Outlook in North America, 2013 - Details of All Operating and Planned Gas Storage Sites to 2017
- Top 20 North America Independent Exploration and Production (E&P) Companies: Financial & Operational Fundamental Analysis and Benchmarking-2013
- Utilities - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook in North America, 2013 - Details of Operating and Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines
- Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry Outlook in North America, 2013 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Storage Terminals to 2017
- Gas Utilities in South America
- Global LNG Industry, 2013 - Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Active and Planned Liquefaction and Regasification Terminals to 2017
- Refining Industry Outlook in North America, 2013 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Refineries to 2017
- Oil & Gas in North America