Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/05/2014 -- Global Beverages industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global beverages market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The global beverages industry consists of the total revenues generated through the sale of soft drinks, beers, ciders, flavoured alcoholic beverages (FABs), spirits and wines, valued at retail selling price with any currency conversions calculated using constant 2012 annual average exchange rates. For volume, the soft drinks segment does not include concentrates.
- The global beverages industry had total revenues of $1,795.8bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.7% between 2008 and 2012.
- Industry consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.9% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 772 billion liters in 2012.
- The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.7% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $2,149.6bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This Report Features:
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the beverages market in the global
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalbeverages market
Leading company profiles reveal details of key beverages market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global beverages market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Key Questions Answered:
What was the size of the Global beverages market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Global beverages market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global beverages market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
Who are the top competitiors in the global's beverages market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Flavoured Alcoholic Beverages Market in Latin America to 2017: Market Guide
- Flavored Alcoholic Beverages Market in East Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Flavoured Alcoholic Beverages Market in West Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Flavoured Alcoholic Beverages Market in Asia to 2017: Market Guide
- Acidulants Market: Global Trends and Forecasts up to 2018
- Beverage Packaging Market By Beverage Types (Non-Alcoholic, Alcoholic & Dairy), Packaging Types (Bottle, Can, Pouch, Carton, Draught, Bulk & Others), Material (Glass, Plastic, PET, HDPE, Metal, Paper-Board & Others) - Global Trends & Forecast To 2018
- Tata Global Beverages Ltd (TGBL) in Hot Drinks (World)
- Tata Global Beverages Limited - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report
- Flavored Alcoholic Beverages Market in Australasia to 2017: Market Guide
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry