Fast Market Research recommends "Global Food Contact Paper Market 2014-2018" from TechNavio, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/05/2014 -- Food contact paper is commonly used for food packaging, for example, for bakery products, fruits, liquids and beverages, and takeout food. It can be segmented according to paper type: 72.3 percent of food contact paper is non-poly-coated and used for packaging dry food items compared to 27.7 percent that is poly-coated and used for packaging liquids , food, and beverages. The issue of recycling arises with poly-coated food contact paper.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Food Contact Paper market will grow at a CAGR of 6.09 percent by revenue and 5.74 percent by volume over the period 2013-2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Covered in this Report
The Global Food Contact Paper market can be categorized on the basis of type of paper into two segments: Poly-Coated and Non-Poly-Coated. This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Food Contact Paper market for the period 2014-2018. To calculate the market size, it takes into account global revenue as well as global market consumption by volume. It also provides quantitative information about market share and market size.
TechNavio's report, the Global Food Contact Paper Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, Europe, and the Asia and MEA region; it also covers the Global Food Contact Paper market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Asia and MEA
- International Paper Co.
- Mondi Group
- Nordic Paper Holding AB
- Smurfit Kappa Group plc
Other Prominent Vendors
- Burrows Paper
Key Market Driver
- Growing Middle Class in Emerging Markets
- Urbanization and Shift in Eating Habits
Key Market Challenge
- Non-Renewability of Poly-Coated Food Contact Papers
- Extraction of Barrier Coatings from Paper
Key Market Trend
- Global Focus on Sustainability
- Move Towards Water-Based Barrier Coatings
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Companies Mentioned in this Report: International Paper Co., Mondi Group, Nordic Paper Holding AB, Smurfit Kappa Group plc, Burrows Paper, Cascades, Georgia-Pacific, Huhtamaki, Pactiv
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Modified Starch Market -Food) - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Flexible Packaging Market by End-Use (Food, Beverage, Personal Care & Pharmaceutical), Material (Polypropylene, BOPP, CPP, Polyethylene, EVOH, PA, BOPET, PVC, Aluminum, Paper, Cellulosic) - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Canned Food: Global Industry Guide
- Frozen Food: Global Industry Guide
- Food Encapsulation Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Global Database of Bakery Product Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Foodservice Market 2014-2018
- Starch Derivatives Market - Global Trends & Forecast To 2019
- Global Baby Food
- Global Chilled & Deli Food