Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/09/2014 -- Global Security Services industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global security services market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The value of the global Security Services market is calculated from the revenues accrued by providers of managed, electronic, and outsourced personnel security.
- The global security services market had total revenues of $188.9bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.6% between 2008 and 2012.
- The outsourced personnel segment was the market's most lucrative in 2012, with total revenues of $112.5 billion, equivalent to 59.5% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.9% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $240 billion by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the security services market in the global
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalsecurity services market
Leading company profiles reveal details of key security services market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global security services market with five year forecasts
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Global security services market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Global security services market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global security services market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Business research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Physical Security Market By Products (Video surveillance, Access Control, Biometrics, Intrusion Detection, Security Systems), Services (Remote Management, Technical Support, Security Consulting) Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Stream Global Services, Inc. (formerly Global BPO Services Corp.) - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Employment Services: Global Industry Guide
- Office Services & Supplies: Global Industry Guide
- Managed Services Market [Managed Data Center, Managed Network, Managed Information, Managed Mobility, Managed Infrastructure, Managed Communications, Managed Security] - Global Advancements, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market [DDOS, IDS/IPS, Firewall, SIEM, SCADA Encryption, UTM, Application Whitelisting, DLP, Database Activity Monitoring; Professional Services] - Global Advancements, Market Forecast & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Homeland Security and Emergency Management Market, 2013-2018
- Transportation Safety and Transportation Security Market Modes (Airways; Seaways; Roadways; Railways); Systems (Access Control; Surveillance, Scanning, Screening, Tracking, Navigation, Fire Safety): - Worldwide Market Forecasts (2013 '" 2018)
- The Global Cybersecurity Market 2013-2023
- Oil and Gas Security Market [by Applications (Exploration and Drilling, Refining and Storage, Pipeline, Transportation and Distribution), by Technologies (Physical Security, Network Security)] - Global Advancements, Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)