Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/11/2014 -- Global Trucks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global trucks market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The trucks market includes light trucks, and medium and heavy trucks.
- The global trucks market had total revenues of $586,198.0m in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10% between 2009 and 2013.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 10.3% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 21.3m vehicles in 2013.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 9.1% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $906,540.8m by the end of 2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Key Features of this Report
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the trucks market in the global
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globaltrucks market
Leading company profiles reveal details of key trucks market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global trucks market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Questions this Report Answers
What was the size of the Global trucks market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the Global trucks market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global trucks market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
Who are the top competitiors in the global's trucks market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Light Trucks
- Global Medium & Heavy Trucks
- Trucks: Global Industry Guide
- Global Forklift Trucks Market 2014-2018
- Trucks: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Automotive Brake System Market By Geography, Brake Type (Disc, Drum), Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Light & Heavy Commercial, Two Wheelers) & Technology (Electronically Assisted & Others) - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Global Truck Manufacturing
- Automotive Lighting Market: By Position (Front, Rear, Side, & Interior), Technology (Halogen, Xenon/HID, & LED), Vehicle Type, & Geography - Global Trends & Forecast To 2018
- Global Construction & Farm Machinery & Heavy Trucks
- Trucks in Australia