New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/15/2013 -- Goodrich Petroleum Corporation (Goodrich) is an independent oil and gas company engaged in the exploration, development and production of oil and natural gas. The company's properties are primarily in southern Texas, and include Eagle Ford Shale (EFS) trend; northwest Louisiana and east Texas, which includes the Haynesville Shale and Cotton Valley Taylor Sand; and southwest Mississippi and southeast Louisiana, which includes the Tuscaloosa Marine Shale (TMS). The company is headquartered in Houston in the US.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Key Highlights: This section provides detailed analysis on the company's overall oil and gas value chain, new projects, growth opportunities, new ventures, assets performance, geographical results of oil and gas operations.
- Goals and Strategies: This section provides the upcoming goals and strategies of the company. The section mainly goals and strategies followed by the company in order to meet its upcoming goals.
- SWOT: The report's SWOT section provides the internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats of company to reflect its strategic positions in the market.
- Production and Development Overview: This section highlights the company's crude oil and natural gas production forecast from its legacy and upcoming assets by region and commodity mix for next five years. The report also covers the detailed information and analysis on the company's producing and development assets.
- Exploration: This section includes detailed explanation and analysis on the company's exploration assets resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities.
- M&A trends: This section mainly provides information and analysis on the company's recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the last one year. This section highlights the company's status as a buyer or seller during the analyzed period.
- Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial statement forecast for next five years. With the financial statement forecast, this section also provides intrinsic value of the company by using Valuation method.
- Financial and Operational Metrics: This section covers the company's historical performance on several financial and operational parameters such as Production and Reserves, Reserves Replacement, Costs Incurred, Acreage, Wells, F&D Costs, Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses etc.
Reasons to Get This Report
The report will enhance the decision-making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Provide detailed analysis to those who are interested in knowing the companies' existing and future business strategies.
- Provide in-depth analysis on the companies E&P profiles along with the exploration and M&A updates.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Goodrich Petroleum Corporation Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report
- Goodrich Petroleum Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2012
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation, Company Intelligence Report
- Goodrich Petroleum Corporation (GDP) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Berry Petroleum Company, Company Intelligence Report
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2012
- Magellan Petroleum Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - 2012
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q1, 2013
- Occidental Petroleum Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2012
- Triangle Petroleum Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - 2012