Recently published research from Business Monitor International, "Greece Autos Report Q4 2013", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/31/2013 -- The weather has been favourable for the 2013/14 wheat crop, which has now been harvested, and for spring crops including corn and sugar beet. We are expecting yields to be at or above average levels for corn and sugar beet, and wheat is expected to show strong growth. Dairy, in particular cheese, remains the one sector whose development in the longer term for which we are optimistic. This is because the sector is relatively competitive and has great export potential.
- Milk consumption to 2017: down 7.2% to 790,700 tonnes. Cheese production - increasingly for export - rather than domestic demand for milk will soak up output.
- Sugar production growth to 2016/17: 35.9% to 441,000 tonnes. Quotas will remain in force until 2017, but out-of-quota production will continue to show steady growth.
- Cheese production growth to 2016/17: 11.1% to 231,700 tonnes. Exports of feta will lead the way in keeping the dairy sector a going concern.
- 2013 real GDP growth: -4.2% (from -6.4% in 2012; projected to average 0.6% from 2013 to 2017)
- 2013 consumer price inflation: -1.1% (from -2.1% in 2012).
- BMI universe agribusiness market value: 2.08% year-on-year decline to US$3.13bn in 2013, forecast to shrink by 4.7% in 2014 to US$2.99bn.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Serbia Autos Report Q4 2013
- Japan Autos Report Q4 2013
- Hungary Autos Report Q4 2013
- Russia Autos Report Q4 2013
- Qatar Autos Report Q4 2013
- Malaysia Autos Report Q4 2013
- Vietnam Autos Report Q4 2013
- Algeria Autos Report Q4 2013
- Mexico Autos Report Q4 2013
- India Autos Report Q4 2013