Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers in Morocco", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/23/2015 -- 2014 was a good year for health and beauty specialist retailers in Morocco. This was mainly due to the rising demand for health and beauty products amongst women of different ages. Beneficial social development, and also the growing purchasing power of women joining the labour force in Morocco, helped them to be able to buy more beauty products, especially anti-ageing creams and sun protection, as the weather tends to always be sunny in Morocco. The launch of new retail malls all over the country also helped many key players in this category, such as Yves Rocher and Oriflame, to open new stores all over the country.
In 2014 Corneea continued to lead health and beauty specialist retailers in Morocco with a 1% value share. This is mainly due to its long presence in the Moroccan market, and also to the large number of optical goods stores, reaching 33 all across the country in 2014. Visalis, which is operated by Corneea, offers many discounts to attract consumers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Over the forecast period health and beauty specialist retailers is expected to increase at a moderate pace, with a value CAGR of 2%. This can be explained by the reluctance of chained health and beauty specialist retailers to expand in Morocco. The majority of Moroccans rely on independent beauty goods stores, as they offer a large number of products at low prices. Some chained retailers, such as Yves Rocher, offer their products to independent beauty stores and grant them points for each sale they make, and as a result they get Dh1,000 every month for every 50 sales they make. Independent health and beauty specialist retailers in Morocco are still expected to dominate over the forecast period, mainly because of the affordable prices they charge.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers industry in Morocco with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers industry in Morocco, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers in Morocco market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic number of stores, selling space and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- How big is the Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers channel in Morocco?
- Who are the leading retailers in Morocco?
- How is consumers? desire to look good and stay health driving sales for health and beauty specialists?
- How are health and beauty specialists? product mixes being adapted to consumers? changing shopping patterns?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers in the Czech Republic
- Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers in Russia
- Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers in the United Kingdom
- Retailing in the Czech Republic
- Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers in Taiwan