Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/24/2014 -- The winter period in South Africa continues to witness declining temperatures and in some areas, snow fall. There exists a strong correlation between declining temperatures and the demand for heating appliances and as a result, the demand for such appliances remains seasonal. Unlike in many European countries, the vast majority of South African homes do not have good insulation, central heating and/or double glazing, as a result, during periods of lower temperatures, South African consumers...
Euromonitor International's Heating Appliances in South Africa report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, format trends or distribution issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Convector Heaters, Electric Blankets, Electric Fires, Fan Heaters, Oil-filled Radiators, Other Heating Appliances, Panel Heaters.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Heating Appliances market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Appliances in South Africa
- Household Appliances in South Africa
- Consumer Appliances in South Korea
- Heating Appliances in South Korea
- Food Preparation Appliances in South Africa
- Large Cooking Appliances in South Africa
- Small Cooking Appliances in South Africa
- Personal Care Appliances in South Africa
- Home Laundry Appliances in South Africa
- Travel and Tourism in South Africa to 2017