Fast Market Research recommends "High Net Worth trends in Malaysia 2014" from WealthInsight, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/10/2014 -- This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Malaysia HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2009-2013) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
- There were 26,015 HNWIs in Malaysia in 2013. These HNWIs held US$151 billion in wealth, and wealth per HNWI was US$5,823,556.
- In 2013, Malaysian HNWI numbers increased by 1.7%, following a 3.7% increase in 2012.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes is expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Malaysian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 12.9%, reaching 30,054 by 2018, and HNWI wealth is expected to grow by 28.1%, reaching US$206 billion by 2018.
- Independent market sizing of Malaysia HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report
- The High Net Worth trends in Malaysia 2014 Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: CIMB Private Banking, Maybank Private Banking, Public Bank, Hong Leong Bank Private Banking, Affin Bank Bhd, Ambank, RHB Private Banking, Bank Rakyat Wealth Management, Alliance Bank Wealth Management, Bank Islam Malaysia Wealth Management
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- High Net Worth trends in Mexico 2014
- High Net Worth trends in Indonesia 2014
- High Net Worth trends in Israel 2014
- High Net Worth trends in Turkey 2014
- High Net Worth trends in Switzerland to 2014
- High Net Worth trends in Chile 2014
- High Net Worth trends in Japan 2014
- High Net Worth trends in Nigeria to 2014
- High Net Worth trends in Argentina 2014
- High Net Worth trends in France 2014