Fast Market Research recommends "Home Improvement in the United Arab Emirates" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/22/2013 -- The fact that labour costs are lower than in other countries, especially Western Europe, coupled with the high disposable income in the country among the local population as well as many Arab, Asian and Western expatriates, means that people would mostly hire someone to do their home improvement work for them. However, things like home painting and even flooring are usually bought by the consumer who then pays a labourer to do the job for them, especially at the end of a tenancy which is when...
Euromonitor International's Home Improvement in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of market demand at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the categories driving growth. It also identifies the leading companies and their brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing demand - from new product developments, consumer lifestyles, route to market and pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how market demand is expected to evolve in the medium-term
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Bathroom and Sanitaryware, Electrical Supplies, Floor Covering, Hand Tools, Hardware, Home Paint, Kitchen Sinks, Other Home Improvement, Power Tools, Wall Covering.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Improvement market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Home Improvement & Gardening Supplies Retailers in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Home Improvement in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Home Care in the United Arab Emirates
- Home Improvement & Gardening Supplies Retailers in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Home Improvement in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Home Improvement in the G8 to 2015: Market Guide
- Home Improvement Sales via Key Retail Formats in United Arab Emirates to 2014
- Home & Garden Products Retailing in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Home Improvement Retailing in Emerging Markets: Market Guide to 2016
- Home Improvement Retailing in United Arab Emirates: Market Snapshot to 2016
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)