New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/02/2014 -- Unlike other home care categories, sales of home insecticides are affected as much by weather conditions as by movements in purchasing power. The summer of 2013 registered temperatures higher than either 2011 or 2012 which had been particularly mild. Unlike other hot summers, 2013 registered a relatively small number of wildfires which allowed for the insect population to expand and pushed demand for home insecticides upwards. Current value sales in the category increased by 15%.
Euromonitor International's Home Insecticides in Portugal market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Electric Insecticides, Insecticide Baits, Insecticide Coils, Other Home Insecticides, Spray/Aerosol Insecticides.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Insecticides market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Home Insecticides in India
- Home Insecticides in Egypt
- Home Insecticides in Taiwan
- Home Insecticides in the Netherlands
- Home Insecticides in Morocco
- Home Insecticides in the Czech Republic
- Home Insecticides in France
- Home Insecticides in Thailand
- Home Insecticides in Germany
- Home Insecticides in Russia