New Construction market report from MarketLine: "Homebuilding in China"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/23/2013 -- Homebuilding in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the China homebuilding market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The homebuilding industry covers the construction of new residential buildings, including houses and apartments.
- The South African renewable energy market had total revenues of $0.1bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 29.3% between 2008 and 2012.
- Industry consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.4% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 13.5 million new builds in 2012.
- The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 23.6% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $10,510.2bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the homebuilding market in China
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the homebuilding market in China
Leading company profiles reveal details of key homebuilding market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China homebuilding market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the China economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the China homebuilding market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the China homebuilding market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China homebuilding market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Homebuilding: Global Industry Guide
- Homebuilding in Italy
- Homebuilding in Canada
- Homebuilding in the Netherlands
- Homebuilding in Japan
- Homebuilding in Belgium
- Homebuilding in the United States
- Homebuilding in Asia-Pacific
- Homebuilding in Spain
- Homebuilding in Europe