Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Homeshopping in the United Arab Emirates", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/25/2013 -- Given the fairly low sales base of homeshopping in the United Arab Emirates, the channel only recorded a lacklustre performance in 2012, with current value sales up by 6% on the previous year. With the country's growing shopping centre landscape giving ample opportunity for shopping as a leisure pursuit, homeshopping has yet to become entrenched in the culture. Nevertheless, the channel benefited from the widening household penetration of satellite television during the review period, with this...
Euromonitor International's Homeshopping in United Arab Emirates report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Apparel Homeshopping, Beauty and Personal Care Homeshopping, Consumer Appliances Homeshopping, Consumer Electronics and Video Games Hardware Homeshopping, Consumer Healthcare Homeshopping, Food and Drink Homeshopping, Furniture and Homewares Homeshopping, Home Care Homeshopping, Home Improvement and Gardening Homeshopping, Media Products Homeshopping, Other Homeshopping, Toys and Games Homeshopping.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Homeshopping market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in the United Arab Emirates
- Grocery Retailers in the United Arab Emirates
- Mixed Retailers in the United Arab Emirates
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in the United Arab Emirates
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in the United Arab Emirates
- Internet Retailing in the United Arab Emirates
- Apparel Specialist Retailers in the United Arab Emirates
- Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers in the United Arab Emirates
- Vending in the United Arab Emirates
- Direct Selling in the United Arab Emirates